Monday, April 11, 2011

Why are some people Stupid... 4/3/11

Good morning everyone!!
Not really a whole lot to write about this week. It has been a fairly long week, but it has gone past fairly quickly.. I got made fun of a couple of times this week because of my weight... i guess i am to skinny. But i figured out why i'm so skinny. I didn't realize but the last four and a half months i have only been eating one meal a day.. that could be a contributer to my losing weight on top of walking all day in the HOT sun. But its okay for the last month i have been eating two meals a day so i should get bigger again =P just hopefully not fat. I definatly do not want to get fat.
Well not much news this week. I get to give a training at zone conference tomorrow. The assistants called me the other day and told me that my Companion and i would be giving a training this week about how to do a good planning session. So it should be fun. My Companion is way nervouse. He isn't to excited about it. I am a little nervouse to. I have been a district leader, and i have had to teach missionaries before. But the largest group i have taught is about 8 people.. Tomorrow i will be teaching in front of close to 60 people, including the mission president and the assistants. Talk about nerve racking.. i better not screw it up.
We didn't get many lessons this week... We dropped most of our investigators cause they all went crazy and said they refused to change their religion cause they were pure catholic thru and thru.. i don't want to be there the day they realize that... well ya. you get the picture. But we have found a lot of good new investigators. one of which actually came to church this week. But he is going to take a lot of work... Lets just say he is not the sharpest crayon in the box... we taught him for almost an hour about why we don't memorize prayers and How to say a prayer, and then at the end we invited him to pray. He said, "I'll do it next time i haven't memorized it yet..." That was kinda frustrating But other than that. Everything is going great. We are getting ready to go to San Enrique Chapel to play some ultimate frisebee! i'm way excited for that. It should be alot of fun! Well thats it for today. Wish me luck!

Love always,
Elder Larsen

No comments: