Monday, March 14, 2011

Excuses...

These are some of the excuses people give us when we teach them.. I will write them in ilonggo. and then do my best to explain them in english. Bear in mind some don't make sense in english... Mostly cause they just are so stupid:


Most Sabad!! (Annoying)
Dios Man Gihapon:
"God is the same"--- This means that it doesn't matter where you go to church.. They are all right and as long as you go somewhere god will be there. God is the same in every church.

Lain ang Pamatiag ko:
"I'm sick"--- This one is far to over used... They use it to get out of everything. I think most of them are just whimps. I have been sick all week and have still been out working. They can't go to church. because they are lazy

Catolico ako:
"I'm Catholic"--- or as i have so lovingly come to translate it.. I'm lazy. It just means they don't want to do anything to change. and no matter if it makes sense they won't listen to it.

Hardest Excuses to take:...
Hindi pa ako handa:
"I'm not ready yet"--- If you ask me. Once you say something like that it become your choice weather or not your not ready and than you fit more nicely under "Catolico ako" but its one of the hardest to hear.

Sako 'ko:
"I'm busy"--- Coming from the guy who is sitting on the porch.. doing absolutly nothing. and you have seen him sitting there for the past four hours doing exactly the same thing...

Dumbest Excuse Ever!
I can't even write this in ilonggo cause it was so stupid. She just said. I can't go to your church, because its for smart people. You guys have to read stuff. I just want to go to this church. Cause i just have to sit and listen on sundays... I don't know about you but that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

I hope these are not any excuses we are making in our lives. Look at how pointless they are. Just a bit to remember. I hope you had a good laugh. I know i did.

Love always,
Elder Larsen

No comments: