Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Transfer coming to a close 2/28/2011

Well Family,

Its that time of the year again... Time for another change... Maybe. Tomorrow morning i find out if i transfer or stay. They keep changing the way they do things but that is okay. Tomorrow they will tell us and we will have the night to pack and then we are off to Galo. I don't think i will be transfering but i can't decide if i will stay with my comp for another transfer. Its possible. Anyways, I'm excited. Today we are going to San Enrique to play basketball with some of the other elders. I haven't done that for almost 5 transfers.... Since my second transfer at least. And every one that i played with then is home. Except for one. and he will be there today! its way fun. I'm doing great here. This week we had 73 people at church. I looked back at last transfer before i was here and this transfer and looked at the attendance at church. Last transfer they had only THREE weeks that are ABOVE 60 attendance... Elder Malit and i have only had TWO weeks that were UNDER 70. Its way exciting, and on top of that we had 6 investigators at church this week. Nothing terrible interesting happened this week. I guess the coolest thing was i got to go on missionary exchanges where i got to work with one of the zone leaders. It was nice teaching with someone who has been here for more than 3 months... i haven't done that for almost 5 months.. It was just way nice to feel the spirit that strong again. We went to one family. The wife cried the spirit was so strong... I mean its easy to make them cry with the spirit in a lesson about the atonement or joseph smith. But we were teaching about tithing! Haha after the lesson the father. Recently Reactivated. Told us that when we taught it felt like an apostal was speaking to them. It was a way cool Experiance. Oh and funny story so this week we have walked past a lot of radios just playing music and my companion keeps telling me all the songs that he loves. Songs i have never heard cause they just got here to the philippines. Its way funny because in the music world the Philippines is an average of six months Behind. Its pretty funny. Well i hope things are going well for you all this week. Not much really to report on. I will let you know if and where i go next transfer on next monday!
Love always,
Elder Larsen

No comments: