Hey Everyone!
Well its been a fun week. We have had meetings, I got to teach, and then we had District Conference. That is like stake conference, but in a smaller church unit. We got to teach a little of 30 lessons this week so that was fun. It has already been six weeks since the beginning of this transfer, and now its time for another transfer day. I will be staying here most likely and my companion, Elder Newman will most likely be going up to a place called Sagay. He isn't to excited but he will enjoy it i'm sure. He has a lot of work in store for him, and i'm sure he will be busy for the rest of his mission. President told me i'm staying here and that i have to get my branch to the size of a ward. We will see what happens. I'm excited. I'm not sure who my companion will be but i'm not to worried. It will be fun either way. I requested that i train again, but i don't think that will happen. On Monday we had a zone activity where all the Elders and Sisters from La Carlota came to our chapel and we had lunch and played sports for a couple of hours. It was way fun. Other than it was hot. So i took refuge in the clerks office with the computer and air conditioner and worked on Mine and Elder Newmans project. We are redoing the Language guide book for the mission. Cause the one they had before was terrible. But its looking better now. I got to go on Exchanges with Elder Ferguson this week, so that was a lot of fun. We taught six lessons and just enjoyed talking to people. I talked to him about how he could raise his enthusiasm to get more lessons in his area, and then they got 26 lessons this week! We were way happy for them. Other than that not much going on. We are just preparing now for a stake activity on September 3rd. It will be alot of fun. A lot of hard work but fun none the less!! I'm excited. Well i will let you go for now.
Thanks for the Emails!!!
Love always,
Elder Larsen
No comments:
Post a Comment