Monday, December 6, 2010

12/6/2010

Hey Family!

I hope things are all going well for you at home. Not much is really going on here just continuing in the service of the lord! Its an amazing life out here and a once in a life time opportunity. So not much has changed this week. This week we had lots of teachings we had district meeting. I learned how to make what is called Bikol Express. It is a very good spicy chicken dish. It is way way good. I will have to make it for you all when i get home =) dutch oven cook off here i come!!!! Haha. Well as i already said not much has really happened. Just living life and loving it. My cousin Jacob just went into the MTC and i'm way proud of him. I know how hard it is but i know that if you just push through everything will work out ok. I hope he knows how proud i am of him. Anyways, as for me here in my mission.... Well just lots of teaching this week. We had dinner last night at a really rich persons house. which was way good!!!! we had barbecued chicken. and fish and pork and Mango's and Watermellon, and rice, and... JUST AMAZING FOOD!!! IT was way good AND free!!!! so other than that nothing interesting. ONe of our investigators is getting closer and closer to his baptism. He has started taking seminary and he has also began to invite friends to church. He is going to make an awesome missionary. Elder Bennion came over for splits this week which was pretty fun. He is a way cool elder! so well i guess that is really all that happened last week. but this week has started out pretty good so far.... It started out with transfer announcements where they announce if your transfering. Well i'm not transfering and neirther is my bata (trainee) but i am going to be a district leader. So that will be fun I will have to teach the elders every monday at district meeting. I'm a little nervous. but i should be okay haha. Well i guess that is it for the week. I hope you guys are doing well and having a great time with out me!

Love always,
Elder Larsen

No comments: